In the ABMI Practitioner Training Program, the graduation requirements include:
- Full Attendance in all In-Person (IP) training segments with a maximum 5 missed training days
- Completion in full of the Online (OL) training segments; each of the OL training segments to be completed within the allotted time and prior to the next IP segment
- Display of developed awareness skills
- Display of understanding the theoretical basis of NeuroMovement and the Anat Baniel Method
- Display of understanding the underlying premises of the practice of the method
- Ability to effectively teach Transformational Movement Lessons
- Ability to effectively teach Functional Synthesis Lessons
- Absence of behavioral issues that may interfere with the trainee’s ability to practice the method effectively and safely
- Payment of tuition in full
- Signing a licensing agreement with ABM
Trainees will be given ongoing feedback during class, throughout the training programs, and in person, when deemed necessary. Successful completion of the program is dependent on positive reviews for each session and the trainee’s ability to learn, perform and teach both group movement lessons (TML) and individual movement lessons (FS) observed throughout the training segments and during the supervised practicum sessions.
When a trainee is behind in their ability to perform, a trainer will discuss the situation with them and suggest possible ways for them to remedy the situation. This may include private study with an instructor, which may incur additional cost for the trainee. Trainees will be given a period of time in which they will be expected to remedy the situation in order to continue with the training and be eligible for graduation.
All trainees are required to sign a licensing agreement before graduation for the right to use the name “Anat Baniel Method®” and NeuroMovement®, and to represent themselves as an Anat Baniel Method NeuroMovement Practitioner, Anat Baniel Method for Children with Special Needs Practitioner, Anat Baniel Method for Vitality & Anti-Aging Practitioner, and Anat Baniel Method for High Performers Practitioner.*
The licensing agreement provides the graduates with benefits such as being listed on the ABM Practitioner listing on the Anat Baniel Method website and having the right to use Anat Baniel Method written materials (with written permission from Anat Baniel Method).
*A Certificate of graduation and a licensing agreement is provided separately for each training, upon successful completion of that training. Permission to practice as an Anat Baniel Method NeuroMovement Practitioner is granted after successful completion of the ABMI Practitioner Training. Permission to practice as an Anat Baniel Method Practitioner for Children With Special Needs is granted after successful completion of ABM Continuing Education Mastery Workshops – NeuroMovement® for Working with Children With Special Needs. Permission to practice as an Anat Baniel Method Practitioner for Vitality and Anti-Aging is granted after successful completion of ABM Continuing Education Mastery Workshops – NeuroMovement® for Vitality and Anti-Aging. Permission to practice as an Anat Baniel Method Practitioner for High Performers is granted after successful completion of ABM Continuing Education Mastery Workshops – NeuroMovement® for Working with High Performers.
You can learn more about whether the Anat Baniel Method International Training Programs are for you and begin experiencing and benefiting from the work right away by reading Anat Baniel’s books Move Into Life and Kids Beyond Limits, through ABM NeuroMovement® workshops, by ordering ABM NeuroMovement® DVD and CD programs, trying private sessions with an ABM NeuroMovement® Practitioner, and by watching ABM NeuroMovement® Lessons on You Tube.