2017 ABMI Practitioner Training Program
Our next ABMI Practitioner Training Program is scheduled to begin on October 28, 2017, in Henderson, Nevada.* Space is limited so we encourage you to submit the application form as soon as possible.
Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. A $250.00 nonrefundable application fee is required prior to reviewing the application. The application fee is applied toward the first tuition payment after acceptance to the training.
Our ABM NeuroMovement Practitioner Training Program Will Empower You to:
- Be at the forefront of the brain plasticity revolution and its applications
- Learn practical and groundbreaking ways to transform people’s lives, both physically and mentally through NeuroMovement®
- Become a Practitioner in 14 months
- Reach new heights in your current profession
- Continue learning online between in-person segments
- Experience your own profound transformation
If you want to review the ABMI Practitioner Training Catalog and related training information, please fill out the form on this page for instant access.
Letters of recommendation are optional. Please email any related documents to
NOTE: We may request a phone interview or a personal interview for local applicants. You will be notified of the status of your application within 30 days. If you are accepted, a $750 deposit is due immediately to reserve your space in the training.
If you cannot make these payments online, contact the ABMI Enrollment Manager at 702-945-6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on other payment methods.
*Disclaimer: Anat Baniel Method International retains the right to cancel any of these events, change location, change dates, for any reason. In case of cancellation, trainees will receive a full refund of training days paid for, that have not been taught.