Join us as Support Staff at ABMNM Training Segments and earn CEUs
ABMNM Practitioners Come Join our Amazing Team
Come join us at an ABMNM Training Segment and work as an ABMNM Support Staff member!
It is a wonderful opportunity to hone and refine your skills as well as earn CE as an Anat Baniel Method NeuroMovement Practitioner (To earn ABMNM CE hours you must attend for the full segment). Come, work, experience the ABM training again, dive in deeper and learn more!
Support Staff jobs include (but are not limited to) room layout and organization, replenishing supplies, camera work, microphone runner, supporting Teaching Staff, running audio/visual panel, daily log transcriber and more. There is a job for everyone, no previous skills required! On the job training provided.
We recommend attending the full segment as Support Staff, although attendance for fewer days is possible.**
Are you Interested in Being a Candidate to be an ABMNM Assistant? You have to participate as Support Staff first!
ABMNM Practitioners are required to attend all segments as Support Staff of one complete ABMNM Training (Basic and all Mastery levels) to be a candidate for an ABMNM Assistant Position in the Training Program.
Apply to be a Support Staff* Member for Training Segments!
We’d Love for You to Join Us!
Support Staff Positions are Available in the following Segments: Pick one or More
(There are a limited number of Support Staff positions available for each segment. Please submit your application for approval by clicking on the link above.)
- Children with Special Needs Level 2: June 1 – 9, 2019
- Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, NV
- Children with Special Needs Level 3: August 3 – 11, 2019
- Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, NV
- ABMNM Basic Training Segment 1: Sept 21 – 29, 2019
- Tucson, Arizona (exact location to be announced soon)
- Children with Special Needs Level 4: November 9 – 17, 2019
- Tucsan, Arizona (exact location to be announced soon)
- ABMNM Conference DATE CHANGED April 2-5, 2020
- San Rafael, CA (a fee for attendance may be required, TBA; CLICK HERE TO apply for a Support Staff position for the ABM Conference
Benefits And Learning Opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic supportive team
- No training costs
- Refine and upgrade your skills
- Participate in TMLs and FS practice with another Support Staff practitioner when not assigned a job duty (as space permits)
- The first two days of segments 3,5,7,9 and 10, are a Review of the previous online segment
- Listen live to Anats’ amazing lectures
- Meet new colleagues, meet up with classmates and network
- Observe TMLs, FS demos and FS practices, improve your skills and explorations of relationships
- Shadow a trainer in a small group and participate in their activities when not assigned a Job Duty
- Observe teaching staff give FS lessons
- During Basic Training segments, as time permits, two evenings of 1.5 hours of Supervision Group are offered at no cost for Support Staff and Teaching Staff on a variety of topics led by Deb Loest Deppe***
- Access to the available video library of the days you attend as Support Staff
- Take home digital recordings of the segments TMLs (bring your own flashdrive)
- Access to the next online segment when you attend 6 days or more
- Access to weekly scheduled Conference Calls during the next online training segment with a small group leader and/or Anat when you attend 6 days or more
- Receive current TML and FS notes in digital format
“I attended the PCW in Boulder, Colorado as support staff. On a personal level I was extremely moved by the rapid transformation that the children and parents went through. By applying the Nine Essentials, they were better able to connect with their children and open doors to new experiences. As a practitioner I witnessed a level of leadership from the teachers that unlocked new possibilities in my own practice. The teaching staff was top notch and provided me with superb role modeling. Even though I have completed the ABM practitioner training, The PCW helped me see the great power and depth of the Nine Essentials in a richer way.”
—Tera Palmer, ABM NeuroMovement Practitioner