How to Apply to the Anat Baniel Method® International Practitioner Training Program
2. Fill out and submit the online Anat Baniel Method® International Practitioner Training Program Application.
3. Submit letters of recommendation (optional).
4. Complete a telephone or in-person interview (if requested).
5. If requested, provide official documented evidence of passing a generally recognized English Language Proficiency Examination, such as a TOEFL (Test of English As a Foreign Language).
6. Provide other documentation or information as needed. For more details, see the Admissions Requirements and Other Policies in the complete Anat Baniel Method® International Practitioner Training Program Catalog.
Note: If you cannot pay online, contact our Enrollment Manager at 702-945-6444 or email email@example.com for more information on other payment methods.
*The application fee is applied toward the first tuition payment after acceptance to the training.
“Anat has a remarkably sophisticated understanding of how
the brain changes IN PRACTICE; a total connection with
the enormous potential of the brain; a detailed and
practical understanding of how to recruit learning capabilities
and a framework she has carefully constructed over decades
that allows her gift to be TAUGHT to trainees.”
Our next practitioner training begins on September 21, 2019, and applications are now being accepted.
The Admissions Process
1. Enrollment is limited and applications will be reviewed in the order received.
2. You will be notified of the status of your application by phone and email within 30 days.
3. If you are accepted into the program, to reserve your space in the training program, a $750.00 refundable deposit** is due immediately.
4. Upon acceptance, you will also be required to sign an Enrollment Agreement and fill out a medical information form.
** Please refer to Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policies for more details.
Applying to the NeuroMovement® Practitioner Training Program
We Invite You to Talk to Us
Deciding to join the Anat Baniel Method® International Training Program is a very important decision in your life. We encourage you to email our Enrollment Manager Breta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-945-6444 to discuss any of your questions or concerns. Breta is a certified ABM NeuroMovement® Practitioner and has extensive knowledge and experience that she can share with you.
All of us at Anat Baniel Method International are here to serve and support you in your process of making a very exciting and life-changing decision.
Applying to the Anat Baniel Method® CE Mastery Workshop Series
ABM CE Mastery Workshops – NeuroMovement®: Working with Children With Special Needs:
1. Successfully complete graduation requirements for the Practitioner Training Program.
2. Submit the online NeuroMovement®: Working with Children with Special Needs registration form
Apply to the ABM CE Mastery Workshops – NeuroMovement®: Vitality & Anti-Aging
1. Successfully complete requirements for NeuroMovement®: Working with Children with Special Needs.
2. Submit the online NeuroMovement®: Vitality and Anti-Aging registration form.
Apply to the ABM CE Mastery Workshops – NeuroMovement®: Working with High Performers:
1. Successfully complete requirements for NeuroMovement®: Vitality and Anti-Aging.
2. Submit the online NeuroMovement®: Working with High Performers registration form.