1. The first step to participate will be to fill out and submit the online Anat Baniel Method® International Practitioner Training Program Application.*
2. Next, submit the $350.00 nonrefundable application fee.* Applications will be reviewed after the application fee has been received.
*If the training cannot happen due to the pandemic, the $350 application fee will be refunded in full.
3. If requested, provide official documented evidence of passing a generally recognized English Language Proficiency Examination, such as a TOEFL (Test of English As a Foreign Language) or a Duolingo English Test.
4. Complete a telephone or in-person interview (if requested).
5. Provide other documentation or information as needed. For more details, see the Admissions Requirements and Other Policies in the complete Anat Baniel Method® International Practitioner Training Program Catalog.
Note: If you cannot pay online, contact our Enrollment Manager at 702-945-6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on other payment methods.
Questions? See our frequently asked questions and answers here.
*The application fee is applied toward the first tuition payment after acceptance to the training.