Join our NeuroMovement® Movement!
Access Your Unlimited Potential In Every Part of Your Life
In today’s world, we are often taught to work harder, longer, stronger, faster, and then repeat: harder, longer, stronger, faster; repeat. This type of approach is what many of us have come to value and what we believe is the way to succeed in life.
What if what we really need to reach our maximum potential
is exactly the opposite?
NeuroMovement® is exactly that—a new paradigm for how we access our unlimited potential in every part of our life. It is a Method that provides us with a way to access new solutions to problems from a completely different place than what we’ve been taught our entire lives. It’s a huge paradigm shift in how we approach learning and life.
Instead of harder, longer, stronger, faster…We need slow. We need gentle. We need attention. We need variation. We need imagination and play. Learn more about NeuroMovement® and the 9 Essentials, the keys to tapping into the potential of your brain.
Begin Using the 9 Essentials Today—click the button below to download our eBook:
“I have spent much of my own scientific career trying to understand
how we can harness our capacity for brain remodeling for the
benefit of children and adults in need of neurological help.
From several decades of research…we scientists have defined
the ‘rules’ governing brain plasticity in neurological terms. We now
know how to drive brains to change for the better. It has been
a great wonder to me, then, that my friend Anat Baniel, working
in parallel along a completely different path, has defined
almost exactly the same rules.”
—Dr. Michael Merzenich, PhD,
Father of Brain Plasticity Science
Anat Baniel Method International offers NeuroMovement® Practitioner Training Programs consisting of a unique blend of both in-person and online learning.
For over 30 years, Anat Baniel has been challenging herself to find new ways to make the knowledge and the practice of NeuroMovement® readily and easily accessible to future practitioners.
Anat Baniel is known for her ability to make her knowledge accessible experientially and theoretically. She is able to convey the seeming miraculousness of the work, while never compromising depth, accuracy, richness, and complexity. Anat has found multiple ways of making the work understandable, fun, intriguing, inspiring, and always cutting-edge and transformational.
She works in close collaboration with a highly skilled team of trainers, and her students are inspired and empowered to become powerful practitioners in their own right.
How to Improve the Mind and Body for People of All Ages with NeuroMovement®
Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® is a cutting-edge, science-based approach that transforms the lives of children and adults, helping them move beyond pain and limitation. By accessing the amazing powers of the brain to change itself the method helps people discover how to improve the mind and body dramatically enhancing physical, cognitive, emotional and creative performance.
NeuroMovement® can be used to revolutionize:
- our intelligence and our ability to think and evolve
physical fitness programs and how we define fitness
education and how we are taught to learn
limiting practices of rehabilitation for stroke and brain injuries
how we address chronic pain and injuries
our overall approach to health and wellness
how we work and find creative solutions
senior health, reversing the negative effects of aging
With this gentle approach we do not focus on limitations. We connect with children and adults wherever they are at, and provide the brain with the conditions it needs to wake up and create new connections. This Method leads to extraordinary breakthroughs in physical, emotional, and cognitive performance, often making the seemingly impossible possible.
“I’m excited to be here with 120 plus people
that are all going to help the health care industry
change the way we heal people.”
Nurse and Practitioner Trainee
Who Can Benefit from NeuroMovement®?
We have seen many adults and children benefit from NeuroMovement®, often with surprising and seemingly impossible results. In over 30 years of work in this area, we have seen, and continue to see, transformational outcomes in:
- High-performing athletes, musicians, artists, and CEO’s
- People suffering from chronic pain; back pain and scoliosis; neck, shoulder, and joint pain;
- People recovering from strokes and brain injuries
- Older adults with limited movement, poor balance, or decreasing memory or vitality
- People who want to experience a higher quality of life
- Typically developing children and children with special needs diagnosed with:
- autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and Asperger’s syndrome
- cerebral palsy (CP)
- stroke or other brain trauma
- global brain damage
- ADD/ADHD (attention deficit disorder/attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- genetic disorders
- undiagnosed developmental delays
- birth defects
- other learning, behavioral, or developmental challenges
Next Steps: How Can You Make an Informed Decision When Applying to the Practitioner Training Program?
We recommend that you experience NeuroMovement® firsthand. Following are some ways that you can do this:
- Sign up to get 10 free NeuroMovement® video lessons + video introductions to the 9 Essentials.
Learn more about the Practitioner Training Program: Request a Catalog
- Read Anat Baniel’s books Move Into Life and Kids Beyond Limits—download free chapters here.
- Start using the 9 Essentials in your daily life. Get our free eBook.
- Purchase one of our NeuroMovement® video programs. We recommend starting with our foundational program NeuroMovement®: Whole Body Fitness.
- Attend one of our NeuroMovement® Workshops.
- Find a NeuroMovement® Practitioner to work with or come to the ABM Center in San Rafael, CA, for a consultation and private lessons.